Sunday, April 7, 2013

Super Card, for Father's Day!!

I have to admit that I've been busy lately, so I decided that I really needed to get a new post up.  
 
Currently, I've been trying to get some Mother's and Father's day cards done, as they're getting closer.

I have to admit I'm a bit of nerd, so I decided to go with a super hero theme, after all aren't all parents hero's in their own way!  

The card itself is fairly simple in execution.  I cut the Superman Logo from red card stock and layered some scraps of yellow underneath. I then mounted that on the black and cut around the whole logo.  For the lettering a used an alphabet stamp that I picked up at Walmart, and black embossing powder.  I'm not sure of the stamp brand any more but I think it gives it a comic type feel.  To make the logo stamp out I attached it to the card with pop dots.

I hope you like it! Also I've been selling cards to raise money for the Relay for Life, so if anyone has a request, send me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment